TK303F,Working Based on existing GSM/GPRS network and GPS satellites, Set multiple functions of security, tracking, monitoring surveillance, emergency alarms and management，this product can locate and monitor any remote targets by SMS or internet.
GSM Band:850/900/1800 / 1900Mhz
303F is suitable for a variety of models
Working voltage is: 12-24v car is suitable for this GPS.
Remotely cut off fuel
When your car is in danger, we can control the car remotely，cut off oil.
Acceleration Sensor alarm and door open alarm
Describe the details of the selling point above, attracting and providing trust to
your potential users.
Multiple alarm functions
Platform and mobile app
Mobile app：Scan the QR code in the picture, download the mobile app, use the imei number and password: 123456, (this is the original password, you can change it) to log in to the account.
Quick installation steps
1. Single Location: * If there are any authorized numbers, the tracker will answer all calls with location information. If the authorized numbers have been configured, then only authorized numbers will be able to receive a location report from the tracker; * A set of tracking devices with authorized numbers, it hangs up the call and will respond to a message with a google map and latitude in real time and longitude; * If you lose the fixation with satellites (without gps-signals), it will be tracked by LBS / CELL-ID. Then, two positions will be included in the SMS reply: -Gps coordinates of the last known position. -Varnish code. Open www.gpstrackerxy.com find the “manual track” and place the resulting code in the LAC and the cell ID fields in the location using the LBS technology.
2. Auto track continuously: * Track with limited time intervals, for example, send sms-command “fix030s005n + password” to the tracking device, it will report the location information with an interval of 30 s 5 times. * Track for unlimited use with an interval of time, for example, send SMS “fix030s030m *** n + password” to the tracker. The tracker will report the location in real time every 30 seconds when ACC is on, and will report the location every 30 minutes when ACC is off. Note: the interval must be at least 10 s. * Smart track in time and distance interval, this function means that the device can be monitored using a preset distance and time interval by two factors.
3. Turning points are updated automatically: The tracker will automatically update the location information on the web server, as soon as the vehicle changes its direction over the preset angle values, to create a smooth path corresponding to the actual road, this function works only in GPRS mode.
4. drift suppression gps: This function is deactivated by default, send “suppress + password” for the tracker, it will respond “suppress Drift ok”. Gps data stops updating if the vehicle is not moving (ACC is off) and the latitude and longitude always keep the same, and the gps data is updated automatically when the vehicle is moving (ACC turned on).
5. Exact street address: Before using this function, you need to configure the APN of your GSM network for the SIM card in the tracker; After setting up the APN, send “address + password” to the device, it will respond to the SMS, including the exact street address. For example: NO.8, Guankou 2nd Rd, Nantou, Nanshan district, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China (mainland).
6. Location Based Service (LBS) / Cell Localization: If the tracker cannot install a solid gps fix, it will calculate its location using GSM positioning. The location report will include the gps coordinates of the latest known positions, and the LAC code included in the LAC Code in the “manual tracking” menu of the web tracking platform www.gpstrackerxy.com will allow you to see the current tracker location. You can also send the command “address + password” to the tracker to request the exact address, the track automatically switches to tracking LBS in GPRS mode. The accuracy of the LBS depends on the distance to the nearest GSM Mobile Network tower or base station. Note: This function can be used in most regions in accordance with the GSM network signal. In some areas may not be available.
7. Data loading: * Current date loading: Sending SMS: “Download + password” for tracking device, it will respond: “Download ok” if the device works well in GPRS mode; if not, it will respond: “the download does not work! Please check gprs ”, which means that the device does not work in GPRS mode. * Specified date loading: Sending SMS: “Download + password + space + year month and day” for the tracking device, it will respond: “Download ok” and download the tracking data on the web platform at the actual time you choose. For example: send SMS: “load123456 20110425” to the tracking device, means to download the tracking data on April 25, 2011 on the web platform.
8. Send a third party message: For example, set the phone number of the SIM card service provider in the tracker, remind of the message when charging, the tracker will send it to the authorized phone number. Only 1 third party phone number can actually be set.
9. SIM card balance request: How it works: Take the Chinese mobile phone, as an example, after accepting the balance command, the tracker will remember the “mobile phone number”, the carrier’s phone number and code, then send the code to the carrier’s phone number and send a message from carrier to mobile number.
10. ACC operating alarm: The tracker will send “ACC on + latitude and longitude” to authorized numbers when ignition is detected, this means that the vehicle has been started; and the tracker will send “ACC off + latitude and longitude” to authorized numbers when the ignition is switched off and ACC, this means that the vehicles have been stopped.
11. Disconnect the oil and power system: * Run immediately mode: Send the command “quickstop + password” for tracking, it will reply “quickstop OK”. Then the tracker will immediately stop the car after the “stop” command. * Performance depends on the speed mode (default mode): Send the “noquickstop + password” command to track, it will respond “noquickstop OK”, then the tracker will not stop the car immediately after the “stop” command, instead, it will respond: “It will performed after a speed of less than 20 km / h ”, and will stop the car when the speed is less than 20 km / h.
12. Arm / Lock: Send the sms command “arm + password” to the tracker, the vehicle terminal will change to hand status, meanwhile, the car door is locked and it will reply with SMS “tracker activated”. If the vehicle is in the ignition state (ACC is on), the car door will be locked, but the hand will fail, at the same time, it will reply with SMS “failed to configure! Please turn off ACC. ” If the engine is turned off, but the door is open, the car cannot enter into the state of the hand and answer “Setting does not work, please close the door.”
13. Withdraw / Unlock: Sending the “secure + password” sms command to the tracking device in the vehicle, it will respond “the tracker is deactivated” both in the military and in the disinfected state, and the sms command will make the tracking device part of the disputed state, if the device is currently a weapon. It will not alarm if the door opens and the sensor vibrates and the engine starts when this hand function is turned off.
14. Silent hand: Send SMS “silent + password” for tracking, he will answer “silent!”. This means that the tracker enters silent mode and the door will also be locked; The siren will not sound after the alarm goes off, but the tracker will send SMS to the authorized numbers.
15. Determine how many times the alarm: You can decide how many times the alarm will be sent, for those alarm messages sent in a cycle, you can reduce the time the alarm was sent. For example, send SMS “xtime + password + 005” to the tracker, the alarm will be sent 5 times after the alarm is triggered.
16. Multiple alarms: * SOS Alarm: Press the SOS button on the cables for 3 seconds, the device will send sms: “Help me + lat / long” for each authorized number in the interval of 3 minutes. No siren sounds. Alerts will be stopped after receiving “Help me” from any authorized phone number. * Low battery: Tracker will send SMS “low battery + Latitude / Longitude” to authorized numbers 2 times in a total of 15 minutes interval, when the battery voltage is about 3.55 V. * Power Off Signal: It will send an SMS “Power Signal + Latitude / Longitude” to authorized numbers every 3 minutes when external power is turned off. * Gps blind spot alert: It will send a SMS alert “No gps + last valid Latitude / Longitude before losing gps signal”. * Geo-fence: Set a geo-fence for the tracking device to limit its movement in the area. The unit will send SMS to authorized numbers when it leaves this region. * Manage multiple areas: 5 zones can be set in most cases. The distance between two points can not be less than the total distance of 2 teams, and different areas can not cover each other • Motion sensor-Alarm: With a gps-signal reception, after the device remains stationary in place for 3-10 minutes, the user can set the motion sensor-alarm, for example, send SMS “move + password + space + 0200” to tracker (assume that the area is 200 meters, it supports 4 digits most. Unit of measure: meter). He will respond to “step ok.” In case of such movement (the default distance is 200 m), he will send SMS “Move + latitude and longitude” to authorized numbers. * Notification of speeding: For example, if you want to set an alarm speed of 80 km / h, when the target moves more than 80 km / h, the device will send an SMS “Speed + 080! + latitude and longitude “to authorized numbers. He will send only one SMS within 3 minutes in SMS mode when overloaded, the siren will be a signal 1 time when overloaded 1 time.
17. Hand-held alarms: * Door open alarm: The device will send an SMS “door alarm + lat / long” SMS to an authorized number within 3 minutes, when the car door opens in a state of hand. The siren will sound for 20 seconds, and repeat the sound in the interval of 20 seconds, if the door always opens. Secure this alarm * ACC signal: The device will send an SMS “ACC alarm + lat / long” to an authorized number in the interval of 3 minutes when the car engine is turned on, that is, the key turns to the “ACC ON” position to start the car in the hand state; the siren will sound for 20 seconds, and repeats again in the interval of 20 seconds if the ACC always remains in place. Secure this alarm. * Built-in acceleration sensor alarm: The tracker is built into the three-axis acceleration sensor, the tracker can detect it in the hand state when the vehicle is moving, tilting or hitting. The alarm method is the same as external shock sensors for alarm. * Built-in shock sensor sensitivity configuration: The sensitivity of the built-in shock sensor has three different levels. * External shock sensors for alarm (optional): The device will send only one SMS alarm “alarm sensor + lat / long” authorized number within 3 minutes when the sensor is activated in the hand state. For 3 minutes, the alarm will sound for 5 seconds, when Vibration is detected for the first and second time. The alarm sounds for 10 seconds when Vibrate again. If you secure the tracker, the time will be reset. Secure this alarm. * Alarm without GSM network: When the car is in place without a GSM network, the siren will sound in the silent mode if an alarm (door, sensor, ACC) is triggered, but no SMS signal will be sent to the authorized number.
18. Sleep mode: When the vehicle is not moving (ACC is turned off), the GSM module falls asleep; gps module is off; and the tracker works in low power consumption. A call, an sms command, and any alarm that triggers can trigger it.
19. Check vehicle status: Send sms-command “Check + password” to the tracker in the car, it will respond to SMS, including: external power, battery, gps signal, ACC, door, GSM signal, GPRS status, APN, UP, IP, port, etc.
20. Setting the terminal time (local): For example: Sending SMS “time zone 123456 8”, 8 is the Chinese time zone, if in your country the time zone is minus, sending SMS “time zone 123456-8”.
21. Equipment reset: Send SMS “reset + password” for the tracking device to reset the GSM module and the gps module of the tracker, it will reply “reset ok”.
22. Setting parameters via USB: Connect the tracker to the computer using the Auxiliary input USB cable, open the tracker memory, find and open the initial configuration file with the notepad “user_config.ini”, work in accordance with the instructions.
23. Less GPRS: The tracker will change to less GPRS driving mode after parking 5 minutes (ACC off), GPRS is disconnected and connected again when the alarm goes off or the car starts driving.
24. Set the monitor center number: After setting the monitor center number, the auto-tracking SMS message will be set to this center number, if all alarms should also be sent to this number, then this center number should be configured as an authorized number.
25 years. Waterproof IP66 Design: waterproof case to ensure stable operation in a tough environment.
26. Functions of the remote control TK303G:
Used widely for vehicle and other moving objects tracking.
Please comply with the instructions to extend the unit life:
1. Keep the unit dry. Any liquid, i.e. rain, moisture, may destroy or damage the inside circuitry;
2. Don’t use & store the unit in dusty places;
3. Don’t put the unit in overheated or overcooled places;
4. Handle carefully. Don’t vibrate or shake it violently;
5. Clear the unit with a piece of dry cloth. Don’t clean in chemicals, detergent;
6. Don’t paint the unit, this may cause some foreign materials left in between the parts;
7. Don’t disassemble or refit the unit;
8. Please read the user manual carefully before installation and operation, learn something more about the voltage range. Otherwise, it won’t work properly or destroy the product.