Net weight: 65g/2.116 OZ/0.132 Ibs
65g Kafuter A+B Metal Repairing Adhesive Super Glue Iron Steel Auto Radiator Water Tank Special leakage Plugging Welding Glue
- Main Applications: Used for Casting Metal Repair.It Is Made of Epoxy Resin, Curing Agent, Toughening Agent, Reactive Diluent and Various High-quality Materials. It Is Used for Fast Bonding of Metal, Glass, Ceramic, Plastic, Wood, Etc. Used for Bubbles, Pores Or Cracks Filled in Iron and Steel Castings, Casting Defects, High Curing
- Hardness, Can Be Used at 100-150 C.
- Aggregate Performance: Gray Mud Paste B White Body-Fitted High Strength, High Temperature Resistance, Corrosion Resistance, Impact Resistance, Durability, Simple Operation
- Volume Ratio: a: B = 1:1
- Curing Properties: Hardness: 80(Shore-D) Shear Strength: 18(25 C)
- Complete Curing Time: 12 Hours (25 C)
- The Bonding Process: 1 First of All, Determine the Required Maintenance under the Condition of Cleaning and Unspotted. 2. Use Files, Sandpaper and Other Tools to Process Flat Surfaces. 3 Apply the Full Hue of Composition A and B with a Volume Ratio of 1:1 to the Object to Be Repaired Evenly.
- Four Hours after Finishing All Kinds of Processing and 24 Hours after Bonding.
It Should Be Mixed According to the Proportion of Components A and B before Use, So as Not to Use Any Color Mixing. That Is to Use, Run out of Time. The Mixed Use Time of the Adhesive Is about 1 Hour.
- It Is Stored in the Temperature Range of 15-28c for up to 24 Months. 24 Hours after the Highest Strength, Shear Strength> 20 MPa (200kg/M2)
- Storage Conditions