USB-C CAC Reader is a USB Common Access Card Reader for military, government and private sector workers who need everyday access to secure systems. Common Access Card (CAC) or Smart Card readers are used as a communications medium between the Smart Card and a host (e.g. a computer, point-of-sale terminal, network system, etc.) in secure systems such as those used by government, banking and health care.
1. Download “ATR Analyzer” on Android APP market;
2. Open the APP “ATR Analyzer”;
3. Plug Rocketek smart card reader to your mobile phone and insert your cac card; 4. Easily read what you need.
1. DOD and USG users note you will need a third-party CAC Enabler program.
2. If you use it on Mac OS, Java is necessary on Mac OS. Please download and install Java firstly on Java’s official website,
3. SIM Card can be compatible with Windows Only.
– Mac OS X(Insert a disk, close ‘autorun’ window firstly, then open file ‘MAC installer’ to install)
– Windows (32/64bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10
– Android OS
– Support banks, post office, chip cards issued all over the country.
– Can be used for CAC (Common Access Card), Government ID, National ID
– Card types: 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards, ISO 7816 Class A, B and C
– Certifications Standards: ISO-7816 & EMV2 2000 Level 1, CE, FCC, VCCI, CCID, Microsoft WHQL.
Our card reader only serves as a bridge. (ROCKETEK provide card reader driver and the editable software of SIM card,
but,we can’t provide the smart card driver and editable software,like bank card/ID card. because it depend on the raws or rules of ur country and the bank. If you need to read them, you need to ask the smart card provider ,how to download, install and to use.
1, can not read ID card,
Reason: ROCKETEK card reader driver has been installed, but not ID card driver or editable software, so it can’t be read.
2, can not read the bank card.
Reason: ROCKETEK card reader driver has been installed, but not bank card driver or editable software, so it can’t be read too.
So customers need to understand the use of smart cards.